Sales: 206.243.0700 Service: 206.243.0700 Parts: 206.243.0700
15025 1st Ave So, Burien, WA 98148

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thank you for this outstanding review!

"You don't have to buy a car to know if it's a good place to do business or not.We were car shopping, which - for me- is somewhere between root canal and three hour technical meeting in the 'how much I like to do it scale'  but here at Burien Toyota, it was more like 'good coffee and donuts after church' kind of good.I had driven out to Burien to see a car listed online at another dealer but couldn't see it, (see that review next) but when driving to get a snack nearby, we drove by and saw Burien Toyota had the kind of car we were looking for in their lot so we pulled in and were greeted - not stalked or creeped on- by Gary who offered to help us.In the end, the one they had wasn't the car for us, nor was the nice but not quite in my pricerange new Rav 4 we drove.  But they offered to keep their eyes out for what we did want, and got our info.  Of about 6 dealerships, this is the only one who really did follow up and in a nice way not too long after.After a day or two of the car shopping dance, I know when I'm being waltzed with and when someone is stepping on my toes.  In this case, it was like a lovely fox trot:  quick, easy and friendly.No pressure, no weirdness, just helpful info and a nice gentle follow up.We bought elsewhere, but only because we found exactly the used car we wanted.If I (or you) need a Toyota or they have the used vehicle you want, Gary's your guy.Trust me on this, I'm an excellent shopper and dancer." -Clover A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

© 2012-2018 Burien Toyota
15025 1st Avenue South, Burien, WA 98148