Toyota has designed and manufactured many hybrid vehicles, all with the same reliability and efficiency of the Prius, but now with very different external designs and targeted consumers.
This article highlights the variety of Toyota hybrid vehicles that diverse populations that can take advantage of Toyota hybrid technology.
"Here at Burien Toyota, we have all four members of the Prius family, including the Prius Plug-in," said Ted Klarich, general sales manager at Burien Toyota. "We also have several other hybrid options so that people can use hybrid technology in a vehicle that also fits their lifestyle perfectly. You don't have to pick a car that fits your lifestyle OR a hybrid. Toyota has it and Burien Toyota really is your hybrid headquarters of the Pacific Northwest. Not just because we have tons of hybrid models but because we have an experienced maintenance and repair team to help you every step of the way with your hybrid questions and needs."
So besides the traditional Toyota Prius, what other hybrids are there that could fit your lifestyle?
- The Prius V-quite spacious and great for families.
- The Prius C-a smaller Prius that take commuting to the next level
- The Prius Plug-in-it's a plug-in!
- Avalon Hybrid-an amazing meld of luxury, sophistication, and efficiency.
- Camry Hybrid-an American favorite in hybrid form!
- The Highlander Hybrid-obviously the biggest car and another American favorite because of its toughness and family-friendliness...now it's a hybrid.
"Price is obviously not the only difference with these hybrids," Klarich said. "They are aimed at very different groups of people because Toyota wants everyone to have access to hybrid technology because it better for the environment and the fuel efficiency is better for your pocket book in the long-run. Not mention the savings in maintenance costs."
Stop by Burien Toyota, your hybrid headquarters, to take one of these hybrids for a test drive to find which one fits your lifestyle best!